Well, I finally heard from the birth mother. It turns out that she had canceled the appt to abort on Tuesday (the 1st) to allow herself more time to consider us as parents for her baby. She was sold on us, but was hesitant because of her family.
She told me today that she ended up miscarrying a few days later and has been having a hard time physically and emotionally since.
I'm glad we kept reaching out to her; she will be a friend forever.
2 comments:
S, I am sorry that the BM story ended the way it did...however your friendship through this crisis says so much about you. I admire what you are doing & how you are emotionally supporting this young lady....I know she must be so thankful. I can not imagine being in her shoes. I just know your baby is around the corner one way or another!
I'm so sorry for you and your friend who miscarried. That has to be so hard. It's good though that at least you know what is going on. Good luck in TTC. I hope you get the BFP soon.
Post a Comment