Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Me Bull....You Cow

The movie, Gigli, with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez had a funny, weird, little affect on our relationship. Remember the scene where Ben's character was trying to convince JLo's to 'be' with him? She told him that in every relationship there is a bull and a cow and she would always be the bull (he later decided that was fine with him as he practiced his 'mooing').

As a joke we began referring to ourselves as Bull and Cow (not real flattering, but we knew it was in fun). I soon realized that I really liked being the cow to her bull and so it stuck. Even though this was all in fun, we really did - sort of -conform to those roles.

Now, as we are TTC and considering moving to her trying instead of me, I find myself afraid of losing my 'cow' status. I have no desire to be a bull!!

I never thought I would refer to myself as a cow.........weird, huh?

No comments: