Tuesday, December 05, 2006

We found her voice!

I had posted previously that the thing I will miss the most was my mothers voice. I forgot about home movies.

We found a bunch of home movies; there is even video of her singing. (Remember, she used to be the wife of a Pentecostal preacher - my father)

Because of this, we are going out to buy ourselves a video camera for Christmas. I will always cherish these tapes.

3 comments:

battynurse said...

I'm glad that you have repaired the relationship with your sister, especially at this time. Also happy for you that you found videos of your mom speaking and singing. That is something to really cherish although I don't have to tell you that.

Anonymous said...

That's so great you found some tapes of your mother's voice! Isn't it amazing how things happen like that sometimes?! :-)

Take care of yourselves during this time.

C said...

wow, sometimes it is amazing what turns life may take. What a gift home videos can be.