Monday, December 11, 2006

Onward we march.......

Well, we have been given an offer we cannot refuse. We have had the offer of fresh sperm, but we only have 1 shot (no pun intended) possibly 2. He has just requested that no one ever know....ever! We agreed.

Since we made the decision to move to Liz, we do not have chart history. We just started her on the CB monitor, so we have no hopes that it will peak this month. Our plan is to wait until it hoes high, then we will start testing with OPKs.

I have so many weird feelings about this and so hope that our friends and family are supportive of the roles we have in our relationship. I do NOT want to be or be seen as this baby's father! Liz is not masculine by any means, but she is not maternal and her dealings with children are more 'fatherly'.........does that even make sense?!?!?!

It is so hard to express how we are feeling bout this. I was speaking with a friend of ours last weekend and she asked me how I would deal with it if she got pregnant on the first try. I said probably how you would feel if you tried for 2 years, then your husband did it on the first try. She understood.

Anyway........wish us luck and send lots of baby dust.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck to you guys! I am wishing the best for you guys.