Being grounded at home with one of us sick and the other just plain bored has had a weird affect on our house. Logic would suggest that if you are home with nothing to do, perhaps some cleaning would get done…….nope, not the case! I did manage to dust & vacuum the living room and walk into the office with the same intentions only to leave the duster right there on the shelf.
Liz walked into the office last night and acted like she was seeing it for the first time. It was really bad, but she worked on it last night and it’s starting to take shape. That’s a very good thing because we have some projects that we want to work on this year and neither of us wants to spend much time in a messy office.
This weekend, as we are once again housebound (getting 6-9 inches of snow), the plan is to get some of the basic cleaning done. Now, normally our house stays pretty clean and most of our friends get upset if we mention that our house is messy, but for us, it’s not in a comfortable state right now and something needs to be done.
Ahhh…….
I went to the chiropractor last night and he worked on my right hip which was knocked out of place again (not sure why or how). It feels a little better, but more sore if that makes sense. He uses the air gun adjuster and it just plain hurts. He also worked on my neck and upper back and now he thinks I have bad circulation and that the reason my hands turn blue is not because of Syndrome, but instead is the result of pinched nerves in my lower neck between my shoulder blades. This makes some sense because Liz has been ‘popping’ that area and my hands have been doing much better. I’m going back twice a week for a few weeks to see if there is any improvement. Liz has some back issues as well (slipped disc), but she refuses to go regularly. She knows what to do and manages pretty well though.
I’ve found a way to post on my blog while at work. I just write in Microsoft Word all day between customer calls and then I can just copy and paste on my break. I actually think it works out a little better because I am not rushed.
No comments:
Post a Comment