I don’t know how you people who live with this stuff all the time! I am sick of ice and snow. Today is the first day that we will have any sun and temps above freezing, but we will have about 6-9 inches of snow this weekend.
I want Spring to be Sprung!!!
I’m tired of these idiots who drive these great big dually’s (not sure how to spell that) who think they can drive on anything, and maybe they can, but they really need to show some respect to those of us who drive little Mazda’s. Geez!! They whip around and act like they were made for this stuff and it scares me to death. Here I am with a death grip on my wheel (I always expect to leave grooves like John Candy in that movie), and they are all casual steering with one finger and talking on a cell phone with the other hand.
Oh well………….
On the baby front: we are on day 7 of Liz’ cycle and are not sure what the monitor will do as her cycles are sooo long. She went 42 days last month and we inseminated on day 20 following the OPK. This month I think we will definitely wait for the monitor; we may actually do it on both the positive OPK and the peak day on the monitor if they are different. Since we are using free fresh, we can afford that.
2 comments:
I'm with you on the being sick of snow. I can't wait for the stuff to be gone!!!!!!!!!! And all the dingbats with 4 wheel drive who think they are indestructable. Good luck with AI's.
I ditto your frustration with the SUVs who think they are invincible in their 4WD. I pride myself on being a good fair weather driver. And I used to drive one of those things.
Last night, heading home in my tiny Hyundai, the snow was coming down (sticking a little - we only got 1/2 inch), but some people HAD to still go 70-80 mph or follow way too close. And I am not a nervous driver in bad weather.
ok. my rant is over!
We used the monitor and the opks on the attempt that worked. we felt that sometimes the opks weren't totally clear, but using the monitor helped us be more certain about the timing.
Good luck!
Post a Comment