Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I've been banned!!!

Well, it was bound to happen. Normally, I love this company (even though I am seriously bored with my job), but today really tested me.

First of all, we were not allowed to use personal or vacation or no pay for calling in with 3 inches of ICE on the ground (ICE, not snow!) and were forced to use the sick time we all hold so dear!

Second, I get here, 2.5 hours late and am told that we now have the policy that we can only access the internet during breaks or lunch. WHAT!!!?

We have to keep ourselves updated on current policies between calls. Wow! We have about 3-4 minutes between calls; how many times can you really read the policies.

So, I may not be able to post as much as I want to; for some reason I don't log on much at home.

I think I need to go work for Google!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear that. I am mad at my work right now too!

Holly said...

that stinks!
hope you still find time to post!