Here's mine; I'd love to see yours:
- What is your favorite word? Really can't think of a favorite one
- What is your least favorite word? C*nt (I HATE this word!)
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Compassion
- What turns you off? Cruelty
- What is your favorite curse word? Sh*t
- What sound or noise do you love? Babies laughter
- What sound or noise do you hate? Children in distress (any distress)
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Event planning or Early childhood development
- What profession would you not like to do? Care of elderly (I have total appreciation and respect for those that do, which happens to be both of my sisters)
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “There’s my little girl.’ (Can't really explain this one, although I'm sure there are deeply rooted reason why)
2 comments:
I really like this post and your answers...:) I will post my answers this weekend on my Blog. I am glad I am also not they person that Watches Inside the Actors Studio.:)
What is your favorite word? "aforethought" - don't ask way.
What is your least favorite word? C*nt (I HATE this word!) - 100% agree!
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Love
What turns you off? Selfish behavior or cruelty
What is your favorite curse word? Sh*t - I agree
What sound or noise do you love?
my wife's sleeping sighs
What sound or noise do you hate?
the sound of pain (children especially)
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
college professor
What profession would you not like to do? septic system cleaning
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I have no idea
Post a Comment