Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lots of happenings


Well, I know I haven't posted in a long time. I am taking a few weeks from work; I need a serious break.


I've been spending some time with our neice Cylie and working on getting some much needed education about starting our business.


We are also on day 14 past ovulation and insemmination; I think we will test tonight. Her temps are still really high. Cross your fingers!


I will post more later as I have a lot to talk about, but for now I leave you with Cylie having her first taste of my homemade baby green beans (she really loves them!).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cylie is very cute! I hope you guys get the BFP this time!!!!

C said...

As always, she is SUPER Cute! Congrats on taking some time off from work. Sounds like you needed a break. I hope guys get that BFP this cycle. I can't wait to hear how the testing goes.:)

battynurse said...

she is very cute. Good luck with the testing. I hope you two get the BFP you've been waiting for.

S&C said...

cant wait for an update!! Good luck!