Hello!! As you already know, or you woudn't be reading this..........I've changed my name. I know the new name sounds a bit weird especially for a chubby girl, but there is a story. We are obsessed with winged pigs. In fact, we will decorate the baby room with these pigs if we have a girl (we are still debating the whole Texas A&M decor for a boy).
Anyway, we went to a little place in Eureka Springs the weekend she proposed and back again for our honeymoon. In this place there was a fairly large winged piggy bank. I became obsessed with knowing if there was anything in it. We then learned from the landlady that having a pig in your home or even each room will bring good luck and good fortune. We had to have a pig, so we went shopping in downtown Eureka and we found a miniture of that same pig. Since then, we have been collecting these little creatures.
Also, the term......."when pigs fly"........can be seen as a bit of a challenge as well. I have quite a few 'when pigs fly' things that have come to pass in my life. I have a wonderful wife (who knew?), a beautiful new home, a really nice big new truck, a brand new business that we WILL make successful and while we do not yet have the baby, we will soon (one way or another). I also have some of my family back, which I thought would never happen and I'm taking time off from work. Wow!!
Well, we intend to keep showing the world that pigs really can fly if you believe and work hard enough.
By the way, there was nothing in that pig, but in our miniature one there lives 5 pennies - one for each stone on my engagement ring.
1 comment:
Yes I do read and I was wondering where you went! Thanks so much for the compliments on my family. I am very lucky to have such great support and love. Hope you have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment