Saturday, March 03, 2007

Baby Makin' Sex is weird........

........even for Lesbians!!!

Well, last night Liz had very promising Cervical fluid, so we called our donor even though the monitor only hit high yesterday. He didn't call back until we were already in bed asleep at about 11 p.m. He then came over and left his 'gift' and we set about 'placing' it. Well, in this situation, who is 'in the mood'? I ended up just letting her do her thing and I just waited. It felt really weird. When she was done, she said, "You know, you could do it too." Hmmmmmmmm.....we will try that one next time.

I don't know if this is just us or not and hope no one is offended by this topic, but I find it all very strange........even for lesbians!!!

So, we are insemminating again tonight and if our donor is up to it, we may do it again tomorrow night. We are offically in the 2 week wait again. Oh, and the monitor peaked this morning, so we feel pretty good about timing.

By the way, this is our last chance to get pregnant before I turn 40 on the 31st. (OUCH!)

2 comments:

battynurse said...

Good luck to you guys. I hope this is the one. I know what you mean about weird too.

Married Lesbian Mom said...

I am sending you lots of good vibes! Good luck and keep me posted!!