Click the title!!!!
How do the Republicans get away with this kind of thing? This woman is an idiot!!
I'm truly hoping that Edwards takes the high road and doesn't even ackowledge that she exists.
688 days, 8 hours, 25 minutes and exactly 30 seconds left until we are delivered from bondage!!
1 comment:
Oh Stephanie, DP and I were both online when she came in to tell me to take a look at the video of that witch. I was going to check it out right after I did my catch up on my blogs and yours was next. Lo and behold, you had the link right here! It's so incredibly disturbing and offensive that she gets away with the things that she does. I don't even have words to express my contempt for this evil woman.
Anyway, congrats on your resignation. I so envy you! DP and I have been talking for quite awhile about getting the heck out of our corporate jobs and doing something for ourselves but then worry sets in. But sometimes you just gotta chance it. I admire your guts!
Good luck on the TWW. We're right there with you. Insem'd yesterday morning and again this morning. Baby dusts to us all!
Post a Comment