Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Wow!!
We just got the beta results.......we're PREGNANT!! The beta was 30.
We are in complete shock and I don't think it's really set in yet. I will post more tomorrow!
OMG! OMG! OMG! I don't check in on you ladies for 2 whole days and look at the news I missed! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know it's still sinking in and you probably won't even let yourselves celebrate yet - but CONGRATS!
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, this is soooo awesome. So many BFP's this month. Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!
We are doing the snoopy-dance-of-joy for you.
http://www.darkharbor.com/snoopydance/
HURRAY!
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I don't check in on you ladies for 2 whole days and look at the news I missed!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I know it's still sinking in and you probably won't even let yourselves celebrate yet - but CONGRATS!
OMG! That's Fantastic!!! We can be preggers together. We must be right near the same timing. Yeah for you both...what a blessing!
Congrats! Sorry so kate to send my wishes. So happy for you gals.
Post a Comment