Friday, March 16, 2007

Still unreal......

We are still not fully settled in on the fact that we are pregnant. We did plug the dates into an online calendar and it gave a due date of 11/20/07. My mother passed away on 11/20/06, so that will be the 1 year anniversary of her death. I have chosen to take that as a sign that everything will be perfect with this pregnancy.

I guess based on her last cycle date, she is in her 'offical' 5th week of pregnancy. Weird, huh?

OMG...........we're pregnant!!!!!!!!! After 3 years of trying, we're finally pregnant!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the well wishes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my!!! I just read this and I am soooo happy for you guys!!!! How awesome! There have been so many BFP's lately... I really hope I can join you later this month!!! Congrats ladies!!!

S&C said...

Wow i think that dates are a sign that it was meant to be this way too!
Congrats!

Holly said...

This is so flippin' exciting!
I still can't believe it too!

Congrats again!