...........is my 16 year old neice and is the most amazing teenager I've ever met. As I type this, she is in her mother's kitchen cleaning and just finished cleaning the bathroom while doing the laundry. All of this, without anyone even hinting that it needed to be done. She is also home-schooled and does all of her school work on her own completely unsupervised by her parents; although she does report to a teacher at school.
She is having a little bit of a hard time right now because life is revolving around her sister a bit since she is about to give birth, but she's handling it in stride and is looking forward to becoming an aunt.
Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment to brag about Jessie. She truly is a joy!!!!
6 comments:
sounds like you should brag about Jessie :-) she sounds wonderful!
sounds like a great girl. more mature than the Jessie in my life (my little sister). :P
That is sweet of you... she sounds like a great girl!
She sounds like a great young lady!
There's still no baby yet?
So Steph, I know you're in AZ, are you in Phoenix??
I am in Tuscon.
Post a Comment