Well, there is no baby yet. We took her to the Dr yesterday and she's still only dilated to 1. She told her that if she's still where she is on Tuesday, she will offer her an induction (that's 1 day after I leave), which she will gladly take. They will then come to Okla a few weeks after Kasen is born to introduce him to his family.
My BIL is in OK and will be flying back today, but he and my sister talked on the phone for quite a while last night about them moving back. The money is good here, but all of their family is there. They are worried that if they wait too much longer to go back home, it will be too late for their kids to want to go. Laura is 18, Jessie is 16, and Nicky is 13 so the girls will be out on there own and starting their own lives very soon. The time is now! I very much want them to come back as I missed so much time with them during our 'bad period' (it's all explained in previous posts if you're interested).
I am ready to go home though; I REALLY miss Liz and my house!
2 comments:
Home she has that baby soon!
Hope you get to go home soon!
Are you making her walk around with you so she'll have him while you are still there? LOL Have a good time on the rest of your visit. :) Tara
Post a Comment