Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Is it wrong.....

.........to not be sad when someone dies? I'm sure his family loved him and will miss him greatly and my heart goes out to them, BUT.....................this country will be much better off without the hate that this man spewed forth.

Click the title for the link.

5 comments:

Jen said...

It is absolutely not wrong and I am certainly not sad that he will no longer be around to vilify members of the gay community anymore!

ProfCJ said...

I'm trying to be a good Christian and be loving and forgiving (things of which he seemed incapable), but it's very hard. I keep hoping he's somewhere covered in Teletubbies...

Cheryl said...

AMEN

K J and the kids said...

I think it's funny how many people DON'T care that he's dead. I wonder if anyone was saddened by his departure.
They announced it on the View (love the View) Rosie said that Martin Luther Kings daughter died and the whole audience sighed and made a big deal. She then announced that Jerry died and not a sound. In fact after a few qiet seconds there was laughter.

battynurse said...

Nope, not wrong. I like you understand that this is a hard time for his family but I am so sick of hate and prejudice in the name of God. The world is better off without people like that.