Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We're struggling a bit......

.........financially speaking anyway. We are just not as far with our business as we'd hoped. Liz is stressed about money and we need to spend more for marketing and for the Pride weekend. I have brought up the idea of me getting a job at least through the summer to get us by and she says no.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to do.

To add to the stress...........the air conditioner in the house went on the blink so I had to shell out money to the repair guy this morning.

And............we really want to get started on baby stuff so we don't have it all hit us at once. Liz did buy a package of diapers so we have one now. We have the crib (not the perfect crib, but it will work) and two bookshelves that we love for the baby's room, but need to get a changing table. I want the dresser type so that it can double and still be used once the baby is no longer in diapers. Plus we need............

Stroller
Car seats
Clothes
Bottles
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Dee said...

I feel your pain! Babies are expensive. First, Baby Showers!!! That will get you closer. Then, prostitution. Just kidding!!!

Unknown said...

Like Dee says... I am sure once you have your baby shower that will "help" you feel a bit better! Hang in there!

hotomiky said...

Baby Shower then you'll know what ya need... ask friends around to see if they plan to get rid of baby stuffs...

check craigslist & Ebay or look around yard sales etc...