We are entering the final coutdown to Pride! And, we don't seem to be ready. We have 800 cupcakes left to bake and the table 'stuff' left to sort. And........I HOPE and PRAY that our handouts are ready from the printer in time (granted we procrastinated too long on that one; we were undecided!). We still have the scrapbook of picture samples left to finish; although it's pretty close. I'm sure there's a lot more, so I need to get off this computer and go WORK!
I am pretty excited about it though; I have only been to one Pride and I got really emotional watching the parade and this time our truck with our very own logo and name will be in it. Yay!
I may not be on much the rest of the week, but I'll let you know how it went!! If anyone will be at the Tulsa, Oklahoma Pride this weekend, stop by the All Occasion Planning booth near the food court to say HI!
1 comment:
Good Luck, Have Fun and I wish I could stop by and say Hi.
Post a Comment