Friday, June 29, 2007

It's calling me.......

Well, last night my darling wanted some german chocolate brownies and a box of Kraft mac-n-cheese (she never ate sweets and hated Kraft mac-n-cheese before she got pregnant). So, as the dutiful wife that I am, I went to the store and got a brownie mix, a can of coconut caramel frosting and the Kraft mac-n-cheese. Ok, she ate the entire box of mac-n-cheese and then when the brownies were done, she said as sweetly as she could...'would you be upset if it turns out that I just wanted to smell the brownies baking; I'm really not wanting to eat them'. What the @&#*%?!?!?!?

So, now I'm here ALONE with a whole pan of german chocolate brownies staring at me; I am so totally addicted to chocolate. We normally can't keep it in the house and that has worked out fine since she doesn't eat it anyway. This pregnancy is going to put the pounds on me. Anyone know anything about chocolate addiction treatment?

Who wants to talk me down? I give the brownies another hour; after that I can't promise the outcome!

3 comments:

underdog said...

that is SOOOOO something I would ask of my DP!! And she would GLADLY eat the pan of brownies as she is a sugar fiend!! Ya'll would be great buddies!!

Kim aka Mommy said...

I've got an idea. Eat one for ME! I'll take the fat and calories for ya. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I added you to my blogroll. Could you take a look and see if my site is worthy to be on your roll? :-)


eric@showyourgaypride.com

www.showyourgaypride.com