Friday, June 29, 2007

Lesbian World.........

..........is very small. As I mentioned in a previous post, we had plans to go to dinner with some friends. Well, Liz got held up at work, so Cylie & I went without her. During the conversation, I realized that the person sitting next to me was an ex of Liz' so I asked her and introduced myself. To which, she promtly annouced to everyone at the table that Liz was her first. Puhlease, people........can we have a little tact and discretion?

Apparently not!!

Liz later identified her as a major drama queen and I see why. I learned more about her in the 1.5 hours at dinner than I know about most of my friends.

1 comment:

Audra said...

sounds like a friend of mine that always tried to start lesbian drama and waaay overshares! at least you came out of it mostly unscathed!