.........well, most of them anyway. I only had one (wow!).
I'm so excited........Cylie is spending the whole weekend with us and we get to take her to dinner tonight to celebrate a friends birthday.
Oh, and she finally did 'dog' the right way and now she signs it anytime she hears the neighbors dog barking. We're going to visit him tomorrow.
Also, I'm looking for fun places to take her and McDonalds is out of the question. I am also reluctant to go to the zoo (log story; I'll post later) and her mom is wanting to be the first to take her there. The neighborhood 'stay-at-home moms' are planning a group outing to the zoo, but Cylie and I can't go because her mom can't seem to get to the zoo (this infuriates me because she's waiting for friends to go with her; I say take your child by yourself if you have too!!!). So..........if you have any ideas on where a 1-year old might have fun besides the park, zoo, or McDonald's, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment