I adapted this from an applesauce pancake recipe I had. Cylie loves them.
1/2 cup flour
1/8 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tblsp melted butter
1/4 cup milk
1 beaten egg (if you double the recipe; still only use 1 egg)
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 container of baby fruit (I used stage 2 Gerber; 3.5 oz; you need about 1/2 cup)
Sift dry ingredients together; mix together butter, milk and egg; add to dry ing; add baby food and vanilla. Mix or beat well. Cook on greased griddle or frying pan.
I flash freeze them individually (place on flat tray not touching in freezer for about an hour until pretty solid), then put them in a ziplock in the freezer. I can then just take out what I need; they microwave well. They taste great and need no syrup or anything.
The half recipe makes about 24 silver dollar size pancakes.
1 comment:
hhhmmmm I want some now!!
Post a Comment