Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What would you like for dinner?

This question has become a tense one in our home lately. Lately, I've lost the ability to make a food-related decision. If I ask Liz, she cannot make it either; she will say something like, 'I don't want to make a decision; I'm just hungry; feed me'.

I guess I need new ideas for meals. Anyone want to come to my rescue!!?!?!?!!?

6 comments:

Supermom said...

My favorite recipe website, allrecipes.com, you can just search by ingredients. I put in whatever I have in my pantry. Chicken, rice, tomatoes, it will come up with some recipes and you can see if you have the rest of what it takes to make it. I like to try new stuff all the time. Good luck.

I would start with "do you want hot or cold?" I usually really wanted or didn't want one or the other when I was pregnant.

Audra said...

lately i have found a lot of yummy ones at sparkpeople.com It is basically a free version of e-diets.com, and the recipes are yummy!

SJayneI said...

Thank you both so much for the websites. I'm going to check them out today.

underdog said...

chicken casserole: two cans 98% FF all white chicken, 2 cans low sodium campbells cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 bag no-yolk egg noodles, pepper to taste. Make the noodles, then mix everything in a pan on the stove. 20 minutes tops. yummy.

alicia said...

Wow, this must be a world wide epidemic! THe FOod CHallenge! Whats for dinner, and lunch is always the question in our house, DP and i are both libras and neither one of can make a decision, it usuallys turns into a argument! You can try Kraftfoods.com and campbells.com for some easy recipes!

Wendy and Karen said...

This happens all the time at our house.

Some of our favorites are:
chili, white chicken chili, white bean and sausage soup, taco salad, lasgna, spaghetti, steak and twice-baked potatoes, and grilled cheese sandwiches.
(Let me know if you want any receipes).

And here is a cooking site that makes cooking look fun:
http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/