Just wanted to say thank you to all of you. Your support means a lot to both of us. Here's what happened. . . . . she was fired for commission fraud. She worked for a cellular company in Sales and was very good at her job (I had posted previously about how she was going to go part-time until the baby comes), but she made a decision that was in the best interest of the customer and the company made an example out of her. She had been with the company for 7 years. She will not qualify for unemployment.
We are trying to stay positive. We do believe in a higher power and know that there is a reason for all things. We just don't know what it is yet.
We'll be OK for a few weeks even though we have gone through quite a bit of our savings trying to get our business up and running. She has some options she will be exploring, but will need to act pretty quickly. Also, I should be bringing in some money with the day-care soon.
Thank you all again; your support means a lot. I'm sure I will be on here whining frequently as the next few weeks unfold.
3 comments:
awww that sucks. sounds like she has a great heart and is a kind person. hopefully another company will snatch her up and give her an even better position. {{{hugs}}}
I am so sorry you guys are going through all of this right now, especially since she is pregnant. Did they know she was pregnant?
Take care of yourself and keep your heads up!
That is so sad! It sucks when such great people get the short end of the stick sometimes!
Post a Comment