Liz just lost her job! This leaves both of us unemployed. She came home a couple of hours ago with a box under her arm and tears running down her cheeks.
What are we going to do? She now has no insurance, which means we will lose the Dr. that we both love so much. We'll probably have to sell the truck. Ahhh!!!!!
8 comments:
ACK! I'm so sorry! I thought you couldn't fire a pregnant woman?! WTF???
I am so sorry S....What kind of work does she do? Did her work offer any reason or some type of placement service??? Hope you don't have to sell your truck...
Oh my gosh, that's horrible. I'm so sorry. I hope that something works out for you both soon.
OMG! I am so sorry. Let us know what we can do, if you need anything, for you guys, for the baby. What happened??
BTW - you can always email me offline if you need to
hollykr1976 at yahoo dot com
holy crap!! well, as hard as it may seem liz needs to find a job w/ benefits asap! does her old place offer cobra? i know it's expensive but she needs to be covered by insurance right now.
that's so crappy...why did she lose her job?
good luck!
What happened? That is just so crappy. The insurance thing is going to be tough. Can you get it through Cobra, or have the Dr work out a payment plan?
Oh my god. I am so sorry to hear!!! Please know that I am thinking about you and really sorry that life sucks at the moment.!!!!!
Post a Comment