As I mentioned previously, there are some things I want to get done around the house before the baby comes. We don't really need a lot of 'home improvements' as much as some deep cleaning. Don't get me wrong; our house is really pretty clean, but there are some things that need to be done on a regular basis that don't get done, like the baseboards and behind the washer & dryer and behind the refrigerator. Oh, and the ceiling fans really need to be cleaned; they should really be done once a week and I haven't done them in several months. Ahh!!
As for the home improvements, the only things I can really think of are the shingles on the front that need to be repaired, the main bathroom doorknob needs to be replaced to one that can be unlocked with a key from the outside and I've considered adding an air conditioning unit and track lighting to the shed. I know that's a bit much, but I'd really like to have an additional workspace for Liz to 'putter' around in.
There you have it!
Oh, as for the freezing meals. I'm taking it one meal at a time. I have all the stuff to make a big double batch of chili and bought some freezer containers. I plan to do that tomorrow. Then, I'll move on to meatloaf, or stew or something else. Any ideas?????
2 comments:
Chicken Enchiladas and Lasagna also freeze well! Good luck with your home improvements! My list never ends!
Man, i just did that with chili last night!
I don't know if all foods freeze well, but lasagna and stuffed shells/manicotti seem to be something my mom takes people who have babies?
What about homemade soup? or chicken and dumplings, etc.?
You could bake a chicken or turkey and then freeze it in cut up slices?
Post a Comment