Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My newest pet peeve (Yes, there are many!)

OK, I don't know about you guys, but I"m starting to hate going to Wal-Mart, but I see it as a necessary evil!!

Anyway, for some reason I picked the wrong time to go last night and everyone and their dog was there. I quickly get my stuff and head for the checkout. I notice a checkout with no light, so I go to another assuming correctly that she was about to close. Of course, all of the other lines had about 6 to 10 people waiting.

This guy confidently goes right in the line that is about to close. I glare at him, then say out loud to the checker "you're about to close, right?" She didn't hear me, but he did and glared back. Then another group came past me (going the wrong way, mind you) to get in her line. I said, 'She's about to close'. She heard me this time and also said, "I'm closing" . The guy never moved and he ended up getting waited on and out of there at least 10 minutes before I did.

AHHHHHH!!!!! Is it just me?

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I hate Wal-mart !

Audra said...

I really hate that!!! I try not to shop at walmart, but I am on a tight budget, and I they're deals really help me stretch my pennies!

battynurse said...

As much as I love the prices at Walmart, the place is almost always a zoo. At home I got into the habit of going after 10pm at night.