Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Paid to blog
Ok, some of you know or realize that I have some links to different products or services in my blogs. I try really hard to just work them in, but it is sometimes a little difficult. Like with this one.........safety utility knife. I was thinking about it and went to the link. I am really impressed with this knife; so much so that I think I'll buy one. I am petrified of box cutters, they seem so sharp. I refuse to use one, but this one might be a different story. Anyway, click the hyperlink and check it out. Everyone needs a good, safe box cutter, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment