Liz made a new rule that Cylie can stay as much as we want her to during the week, but only one weekend night. She's worried that I never get a chance to sleep in and it's true, but I'd rather have her here. Anyway, Friday night and Saturday morning were Cylie-free. I went to dinner and shopping with a friend of mine and slept until 10 a.m. on Sat! Wow!! I haven't done that in a while.
Cylie came back about 2ish on Saturday and left again with her dad on Sunday afternoon. Liz & I went shopping for a while, then came home and ate pizza and pecan pie (this pregnancy is killing me; I really need to break down and get some of this Hoodia stuff). Yummy!!!!
Oh, and on Saturday evening a friend brought over a copy of Hairspray. BIG waste of time!
No comments:
Post a Comment