Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
OMG, I bawled as this was playing. How could any human being do this to a child, let alone their own child? I must say though that it was rather frustrating seeing the associated videos speaking out against the dad and siding with the mom, claiming that theirs was the real story...now makes you wonder if anyone will ever know the real story. Bottom line in all this pointing fingers and he said/she said is that a beautiful little girl is dead and our legal system and child protective services failed her. Oh, my heart breaks for her!
4 comments:
OMG! I am so heartbroken and so glad you shared this at the same time.
What a beautiful little girl.
Oh no. That is so tragic... I really hate people in this world sometimes
OMG, I bawled as this was playing. How could any human being do this to a child, let alone their own child? I must say though that it was rather frustrating seeing the associated videos speaking out against the dad and siding with the mom, claiming that theirs was the real story...now makes you wonder if anyone will ever know the real story. Bottom line in all this pointing fingers and he said/she said is that a beautiful little girl is dead and our legal system and child protective services failed her. Oh, my heart breaks for her!
I hate you for this.
Even with the apology :)
Those last couple of pictures with her eyes just gone. You could even see the bruises on her little cheek.
Sweet sweet baby.
Post a Comment