Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Better day today

Today I'm in a better mood. I'm telling you.......if you had told me a year ago that I'd have any negative feelings about ANYTHING when we are so close to having our child, I'd have called you a liar. It's funny how we adjust to our situations and they become 'normal', huh?

I have spent the morning washing and sorting baby clothes. (How exciting!!!!) I've kept all of the newborn and 0-3 out and sorted them by what she can wear now and what is the wrong season. I then put all of the 3-6 months (all seasons) in a big bin and the 9-6 (all seasons) in another. I have some bigger than that as well. Funny thing.....Cylie's mom gave us 2 big gift bags of 'hand-me-downs' of Cylies, but there are about 10 items in there that fit her now. Crazy!!!!

So, I think we are painting the room this weekend (hopefully!). I've ordered the dresser/changing table and will get the bed after we paint. I bought the bumper and will begin ironing on the pigs soon.

About diapers: I really like Luvs even though she will be in cloth most of the time at home, but I can't understand why Luvs does not have any diapers that do not have Blue's clue's on them. What's up with that?!?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lurker here who so enjoys reading your blog...

By chance today I found this and thought of you. Maybe you've already found this on your flying pig searches:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5905125

SJayneI said...

OMG!! That's adorable. Those are the same pigs iron-ons we ordered for her bumper. Thanks for posting!

Holly said...

Glad you are doing well.
We use Luvs mostly. Because they are cheaper and always on sale. I must admit, I never notice what is on the diapers. I must not be very observant!