Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tears

I just took a moment to re-read the shower cards and I now sit here with tears streaming down my face. I want my Mother here with me!!!!!

It started with my step-fathers card, which ended with "Enjoy every moment with her". He meant Bella, but it made me think of Mother.

I miss her so much!!!

2 comments:

battynurse said...

It's so funny how things like this hit you at a moment you aren't expecting. I had that a lot when I graduated and wished my dad could have been there.

K J and the kids said...

Congratulations on having a baby girl. I just got home, sorry I'm a little behind.

If anything else, babies bring on the tears. You will be bawling at every commercial, lifetime movie, and wedding from here on out.

Your mother is with you. Find her in your heart. You will surely find her in the things you do as a mother yourself.
There may just be a time that you say to yourself....I'm turning in to my mother. I hope you smile at that moment :)