Things are starting slow with Liz job. She is close to being the first one in her class to close on a deal, but it's not a very big deal. It just takes a little while to become established in this business.
We do not want me to go to work. It is very important to us that I stay home with Cylie and the baby, but I"m sure there are things I could do from home. AOP is not going anywhere until we can put some money into it. I do get a few cake orders a month, and we have a good photo session every few months, but it's not quite enough.
I've thought of really pursuing the 'Birthday-in-a-Box' idea targeting working mothers.
I've thought about something like this internet business opportunity, but really want something that I'm passionate about.
I've thought of making the baby shower diaper cakes or baby hair bows or something.
I am licensed to take on more kids, but I'm not really ready for that until after the baby is at least a few weeks old. Right now I have Colby and Elliot in addition to Cylie, but only on a part-time basis and it's working really well.
Any ideas?
1 comment:
The birthday in a box idea sounds interesting as does the diaper cakes etc. The bad part about home business is often the need to spend money to make money and the time involved to become established. If you did start doing something and it didn't take off well or you didn't really enjoy it you could always quit.
Post a Comment