On my long 'before baby gets here' to-do list, clearing out the garage is high on the list. A few month ago, we had a garage sale and even had a few friends drop of some of their stuff to sell. We planned on having it for 2 days (a Friday and Saturday), but ended up only doing it on Friday. I now have an entire garage full of stuff. I do not want to have another sale, but don't know what to do with all of this stuff. I mean really, who wants to buy someones old trophies and crap. I never did understand that, but there they sit ready to be sold.
AHHH!!!! Liz says to just have another one, but I think I'll pull some of the stuff and return it to storage and then contact the guy from Craigslist to come and haul the rest off for free.
Speaking of...........I LOVE Craigslist. If you haven't ever look, go look now. Craigslist.org
1 comment:
craigslist is my all time favorite pasttime
Post a Comment