I got 16 of them; I hope it's enough. I'm so excited; we are going to find fabric for the crib set -which Liz' aunt is making for us- on Saturday. I'll iron the pigs on myself though; I'll be too picky about placement. :)
I also ordered bite-size pig candy molds. I'm going to make mints for the shower. I'll pipe on some wings.
And..........I think we've decided to definitely make our own cake. We will post pictures for sure.
Life is about to get really interesting!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see photos of the nursery when it is all done. and of your baby shower!!
When I went to Pismo Beach I saw this hanging mobile thing of flying pigs made from blown glass. Very cute. The store was closed though so I wasn't able to find out any other info on them.
Post a Comment