They are adorable, but they all have a blue trim around them, so we have to cut it all off or it will look funny on the pink/blue and brown. Maybe it would look ok with blue, but we're trimming it anyway! There are 16 of them and I may order a few more; we'll see how it goes.
Also, has anyone ever heard of KingLinendotcom? I found these, which includes everything on the crib and the curtain and wall hanging (which I hate; what is that anyway?) all for $69.99. I'm very leary; I called them and they said we can return within 15 days of receipt for full refund and 30 days for exchange. I REALLY love the pink, especially for the pigs. The blue is OK; won't really work for pigs.


3 comments:
Hey, I went back to that shop with the blown glass pigs. It wasn't actually a mobile they had. It was individual blown glass flying pigs sort of hung on one another. They sold for 12.00 each. I will likely be going back down there soon if you want one/some.
I've never heard of them. I love the bedding though! I think the wall hanging is to hang stuffed animals/toys in. I also hated the way the wall hanging looked in Riley's set and ended up loving it.
I love the bedding.
Post a Comment