Friday, September 14, 2007

Pregnancy Update

I haven't talked much about the pregnancy so I thought you guys might be interested. She is really feeling great, except that she is having trouble sleeping at night. She can't get comfortable. She is also complaining about feeling as if she needs to pee all the time, but when she goes, it's just little dribbles. She mentioned tonight that she'd consider incontinence supplies, which made me happy because it was in my assignment list on PayU2Blog and I couldn't think of anything to write about it......Viola!!!!

She also complains of a dry, irritated, itchy nose; what's up with that?

The baby is doing great; VERY active!! Getting big; we need to post some pictures.

1 comment:

battynurse said...

I know I remember in nursing school something about nasal stuffiness or dryness but I forget what causes it other than just general hormones. Does she have a body pillow to help with comfort for sleeping??