Little Bella has come and made our lives complete! You are welcome to share in the antics and wonder of our daughter, Bella and our niece, Cylie. Both have brought unbelievable joy into our lives that we will never be able to repay!!!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Sad little pig
Well, the cake is almost finished and I must say....it is not our best work. But.........we had fun doing it and took some pictures of the process for the baby book. I'm just glad I wasn't making this for a customer. :)
Liz thinks the feet look like little penises (did I spell that right?).
Judge for yourself.............Keep in mind that we are adding clouds around the bottom and the wings haven't been added yet either.
2 comments:
Aw, I think the cake looks cute so far!
Cute! Im sure the wings and clouds will be the perfect finish.
Post a Comment