Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cylie's rash

Cylie has a rash all over her body. I'm sure it's probably Roseola ( she had a fever all weekend) and nothing to be too concerned about, but I insisted that Catrina take her to the Dr today. My MIL had already looked at the rash and determined that it wasn't bad enough to go to the Dr. They were actually hoping it was Chicken Pox so she would have it early!!

Puleeeaase! Do they not know that kids don't have to have Chicken Pox any more; they are vaccinated for it, and even it they did I think a 15-month old is a little young to be hoping for that! Second, Liz is pregnant and I don't think Chicken Pox would be good for a pregnant lady! They amaze me; I'm in awe that Liz survived her childhood at all! :)

So, as much as I hate Cylie not being here, I'm taking advantage of a kid-free afternoon and getting some of the junk out of the garage and delivered to Goodwill today. Yay! I can check another item off of my 'baby's coming.. to-do list"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eek... sorry about the Cylie sickness :( I hope she gets better soon!

You go girl... get all your chores done! How motivated you are!

Wendy and Karen said...

Hope the rash clears up soon.