Well, we had a bit of an interesting night last night. First of all, I've been sick with a high fever since Thursday, but was starting to feel a bit better last night.
Liz was on the phone with a friend of ours when she stated that her left jaw, neck and shoulder were numb and tingly. She got off the phone and we googled it....nothing. The only thing that came close was Bell's Palsy, but she had full movement of her face. We waited about 30 minutes and called the L&D at our local hospital. They said to come on in since she said she hadn't felt Bella as much.
So, in we went. They determined that it was not Bell's Palsy and not a stroke or anything serious. Bella seemed fine, so they sent us home. About an hour later it went away. Weird, huh?
3 comments:
Very scary! I am glad you both are doing better. Take care!
Very weird but I'm glad all is ok.
Weird and scary! Glad it was nothing. Angele had Bell's Palsy once and it was scary because we didn't know what was going on.
Post a Comment