Ok, apparently Liz has some kidney issue that is being agravated by the baby, so...........
........we're havin' a baby this weekend!!!! OMG!
I am home now getting some sleep and a much needed shower while Liz is knocked out. They haven't even started inducing and have already given her an epidural. Hopefully she will get a good nights sleep and feel like kickin' out a kid tomorrow.
The hospital does not have wireless internet; I don't think. I'm taking the laptop just in case.
Talk to you soon; maybe a few days.
13 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!
Good luck!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting!!!!!!
I can't wait for more updates!!!!
WOW! GOOD LUCK!! Can't wait to read all about it and see pics!
We're thinking of yall!
Sending you lots of good thoughts. Can't wait to hear that Bella is here!!!
Wow!!! Congratulations and good luck.
Wow!!! Can't wait to hear the good news!
omg good luck to you two!!! can`t wait to see pictures of your new little baby. :)
Sending you our best wishes!
Wow! That's so exciting, I hope everything went well. Blog land is awaiting pictures :-)
Congrats to your family! What a wonderful thing!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We got the news from Marcy!
Hope Mommies and Bella are doing wonderfully! We can't wait to see pictures!!!
Take care,
Holly and Lois
OMG!! I just read you had the baby from Marcy!!! SOOO HAPPY for you guys. I can not wait to see pictures!
WHOOOHOOOOO
Post a Comment