......well, we just arrived home from an 8-hour stay in L&D at our hospital. Last night we went to bed as normal and about 1:45 she began to complain of back pain in her lower right side. I rubbed it for her and she said that helped, but it just kept getting worse. We were pretty sure it wasn't labor as she wasn't contracting or anything, but after about 2 hours of that we decided to go ahead to the hospital and get checked.
Long story short...........no kidney stones, but she has a pretty good build-up of 'whatever' in her kidney, so we were sent home this afternoon with Percocet and strict orders to relax and drink lots of water. Baby is fine!
2 comments:
Oh gosh... I have been down that road! I had heard it was more common in pregnant women too! I bet she has calcium buildup. Tell her to take care of herself!!!
Well that doesn't sound like much fun. Glad you are home again though and hope that she feels better soon.
Post a Comment