Wednesday, November 28, 2007

1-month old today

Boy, does the time fly!! I'm a little sad about it.

Anyway, we had to leave her for the first time; I swore that I wouldn't leave her until she was a year old, but that didn't work out. Liz had to have all 4 of her wisdom teeth taken out yesterday so we left both girls with our neighbor who is a registered labor & delivery nurse. I knew they were in good hands, but it was still hard.

I took Bella to her 1-month appt today and it was my first venture out with both girls. Hmmmmm, I'm going to have to come up with some strategies for this in the future.

Bella weighs 8 lbs 5 ounces (25%ile) and is 21 inches long (50%ile) so she's doing well. She's a pound over her birth weight and 2 pounds over her coming home weight at 10 days old. She's getting the hang of this eating thing.

Anyway, I'll post this weekends pictures soon; it's been a little hectic around here.

8 comments:

K J and the kids said...

SERIOUSLY...you have a labor and delivery nurse next door. DAMN !
Who else is in the neighborhood...a plastic surgeon, lawyer, honest mechanic, and dentist.
VERY impressed that you took both girls to the doctors. :)

S AND C said...

Wow happy 1 month!! 8lbs :-)

Unknown said...

Sounds like Bella is growing like she should! Awesome! Can't wait for the new pic's!

battynurse said...

Time does fly. Glad Bella is growing and doing well.

Stacey said...

happy 1 month! time does fly.

RainbowMomma said...

I happened to click a link on a blog I read and found my way to your blog. i just want to say that your baby is just adorable and your DP takes AWESOME photos!

SJayneI said...

Yes, KJ, we have a labor & delivery nurse, but not next door. She's about 4 houses down; next door is the Army's Regional Recruiter.

RainbowMomma said...

Ooops, I forgot to sign in before leaving the last comment. I've added you. Feel free to add me. Thanks. :)