We are doing great; we've been a bit busy with the holidays and I've been a bit moody because this was my Mother's favorite time of year and the time of year that we lost her.
We've had a bit of drama concerning my step-father and my sister, but I'm not quite ready to blog about that just yet; it's a bit too 'Jerry Springer' for my taste. Perhaps you'll figure it out on your own. OY!!!!!!!
Anyway, we are having lunch with a friend tomorrow and taking Christmas pictures of her dogs for her cards. It will be Bella's first restaurant visit. She finally went to Wal-Mart with me and her Uncle Nathan the day before Thanksgiving.
We got our tree put up today and I was able to sit and read my letter that I wrote to myself last year. I will definitely continue that tradition; it was really cool and a bit bittersweet to read my thoughts at the end of 2006.
Speaking of traditions...........share some of yours. We really don't have many family traditions to speak of and I'd like some for Cylie and Bella. I won't steal unless you give me permission.
Here's a couple of pictures of Liz and Bella; we plan on taking some with me and some family pictures tomorrow.
8 comments:
Love the pictures of Liz and Bella... you guys take the best pictures. Wish you lived closer we would have you take our annual doggies xmas picture. That is one of our traditions... every year we dress up the dogs and take a xmas picture and that goes in our xmas card!
Thanks Meg! We'd sure do it for you; we are supposed to go to a friends house today to do just that with her dogs.
Such beautiful photos of Liz and Bella. We have a few holiday traditions with our kids. We always buy pjs and storybooks and they get to open those on christmas eve. Then they are excited to go to bed and get a new story read to them and they look adorable for pics Christmas morning in their new pjs.
We always decorate our pre-lit tree with edible ornaments, usually chocolte foil wrapped ones. Then they slowly (yeah right) get eaten between Christmas and new years, then the tree is ready to be put away and I don't have to undecorate it.
Great pictures.
I guess one of my usual Christmas traditions is making candy and stuff but I likely won't be doing that this year as I don't have all my recipes and cookware etc. Whaaa. I'm sort of home sick and really missing home right now. And all my Christmas decorations.
every year when we were kids, we would have an advent calendar and take it in turns to open a door. of course bella is a little small for that but cylie might enjoy it?
Love all the photos! Bella is so beautiful!
(Have I told you that I adore the name Bella?)
Take care!
What beautiful photos!
Post a Comment