Sunday, November 18, 2007

Life with Bella

We are getting very acclimated to having a baby around. It really helps that she's such an easy baby..........she sleeps about 4.5 hours at night, eating around 4:30, then again at 9. She then eats every 3 hours after that. She rarely cries and goes down sleepy but awake every night. We do hold her quite a bit during the day and she's had a lot of visitors, but she doesn't seem to mind the extra stimulation or the down time afterwards. She is a complete joy!!!



I really miss Cylie; Liz is still wanting us to have time with just Bella for the next few weekends. I understand why, but I want Cylie back as well. I think I can talk her into it for next weekend since we will be putting up our Christmas tree. We'll see.

Yesterday, we had the best day!! We invited our core friends over (you know the friends you can really be yourself around and those that you can really count on) for a pre-Thankgiving potluck. We had 9 women plus the two of us (and Bella) here from 4ish to around midnight. We had a blast!!! We really plan to continue this pre-holiday get toether.

I leave you with pictures of Bella; we are head over heels in love with this child!



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad things are going so well... the pictures are adorable.....

Audra said...

goodness gracious that is a cute kid.

The Mother Hen said...

I love those photos, especially the one on the towels. so cute. Good job mommas

K J and the kids said...

Where is Cylie ?

She is TOO damn cute.

SJayneI said...

Cylie is with her mom. She doesn't officially live with us, she is just here Monday through Friday during the day and usually a few nights,then every Saturday evening and night.

battynurse said...

wow, she is so cute. Glad that she is almost back to her birth weight and that you all are doing well. That pre thanksgiving potluck sounds like fun.

Casey said...

Sweet, sweet photos!!

Shannon said...

She's so cute!