Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New pictures










You guys really might get sick of seeing pictures of this kid. Since Liz is a photographer, she goes camera happy.....and, of course I have to post them. I will have a normal post very soon, I promise!!!




8 comments:

Dee said...

Bella is BEAUTIFUL! The pictures are gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys.

Stacey said...

Cute pictures! I love the big blocks.

The Mother Hen said...

Those are some amazing Bella/Cylie pics, and no I will never get tired of seeing baby pics. Liz has great talent

Shannon said...

Love these photos. They're both very adorable little girls.

Unknown said...

I could never get tired of seeing your pictures. The girls are adorable. Thanks for sharing.

battynurse said...

Never get tired of baby pics. Those are cute pics of Cylie also. It's kind of funny, in a couple she looks like she isn't sure what to think.

Casey said...

Oh my gosh - I love the one of Bella on Cylie's back. PRECIOUS!!!!!

Tanya said...

I LOVE the baby dog pile. Adorable!