Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20th

One year ago today, I said GoodBye to my dearest supporter. My Mother lost her battle with the dreaded 'C' disease. She has been missed more than I ever thought possible. I see her in everything that I do and everything that I am. I will try to focus on pleasant thoughts of her today and not the last years of her life that were so painful for all of us.

Mother, I love you more today than the day I met you and depended on you for everything. You continue to be a source of strength for me. You will be foremost in my thoughts today as you are most every other day. I miss you so much! Love, your daughter.

Today was supposed to be Bella's arrival date. I will always take that as a sign that my Mother had something to do with her arrival.

5 comments:

Dee said...

Today will be a hard day. Just spend your energy focusing on your new little miracle.

Unknown said...

I bet your mom is smiling down at Bella each and every day!

Audra said...

I am definetly thinking good thoughts of you today. Things do seem to work in mysterious ways, and I am sure she had something to do with your dear new little bundle of joy

Casey said...

I remember I came to know of you when I was struggling with my mom dying and I will always be gratful for your support during those weeks and after. At that time, it was only 6 months that you mom had been gone. Now it's 6 months for me and a year for you. Wow. I am so sorry for your loss. And I know well how hard it is. Hugs.

Shannon said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.