Sunday, December 30, 2007

Books for sale

I have the following books for sale:

Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler
The Essential Guide to Lesbian Conception, Pregnancy, and Birth by Toevs and Brill
A Woman's Guide to Dealing with PCOS by Colette Harris with Dr. Adam

I also have:100,000+ Baby Names by Bruce Lansky
The Baby Name Countdown by Janet Schwegel
20,001 names for Baby by Carol McD. Wallace

Let me know if you're interested and we'll work out a deal. I have no idea what the shipping would be on books. I'm guessing not cheap.

1 comment:

battynurse said...

Hey I don't need any of the books but if you do ship them use media mail through the post office. You can ship books, videos cd's anything that's "media" as long as there is nothing else in the package and send it media mail. It takes a little bit longer to get there but is way cheaper. When I was selling textbooks it would usually cost me about 4-5 dollars to send a big heavy textbook.