Bella has a cold. I do not know how this happened, but she does not feel good. We bought a humidifier for her room and are keeping her nose cleared for her, but there's really little else we can do, right? It doesn't seem to be in her chest, only her head.
She is only drinking about 2-3 ounces every 3 or so hours (down from 4 or more every 2.5-3) and she sleeps all the time. We are going to elevate her mattress today since she sleeps better on her boppy with her head raised, but I can't let her sleep on it at night when we aren't there.
Any other advice?
4 comments:
The humidifier is good and try to get her as much fluids as you can. If she starts to sound like she is having problems breathing though take her to doctor. Cold season sucks for babies. Poor Bella. Hope she feels better soon.
Good luck to you !
I hope she starts to feel better soon.
Colds are a pain but the raised mattress should help. We put some Vicks vapour rub on Riley's pjs (not on our skin) just to help clear her nose a bit. They also sell a salt water mist thing to clear out the nose if they get too blocked. But it's hard at 2 months old. Good luck!
I am sorry she is sick, I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment